Trijicon RMR|Type 2 Red Dot Sight (3.25 MOA)
What’s in the Box
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- CR2032 Battery
- 2 RMR ScrewsHex Wrench
- RMR Manual
- Warranty Card
The RMR Type 2 is designed with a patented housing shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stresses away from the lens to increase durability. It also offers redesigned and upgraded electronics that have been proven to perform when mounted on slide ride pistols and other small arms. It’s suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications. The RMR® Type 2 Adjustable LED sight puts the illumination control in the user’s hands. Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage. The automatic mode functions the same as the LED RMR version. If a manual mode has been chosen, the RMR will remain in manual mode for 16.5 hours following the last push of a button. After 16.5 hours, the optic will default back to the automatic mode so that the RMR will be ready for your next mission or task. All RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED sights are compatible with night vision devices, with the 3.25 MOA dot size being the most popular. Additionally, the user can also lock out the buttons so that the RMR functions in automatic mode only. This ensures that inadvertent button pushes do not cause a loss of aiming solution. The 3.25 MOA dot in the RM06 is the most versatile and popular of all RMR dot sizes. The dot is small enough to allow accurate shooting at range while also being big enough to locate quickly.
- Outstanding Durability: Unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing durability.
- Dual-Illuminated Option: Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions.
- Built to Handle the Worst: Designed to be waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.)
- Battery Conservation Mode: Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours.
- True-Color, Multi-Coated Lens: Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color.
- Adjustable LED Option: Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR® for storage.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Tritium lamp is warrantied by Trijicon® to illuminate for 15 years from date of original manufacture (Dual-Illuminated RMR®). Electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture (LED & Adjustable LED RMR®).
- Easily Adjustable Windage/Elevation: No need for special tools. 1 MOA per click.
- Multi-Platform Friendly: Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic.
- Upgraded Electronics: Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments.
- Length x Width x Height: 1.8 in x 1.1 in x 1 in
- Magnification: 1 x
- Day and Night Reticle Color: Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) No
- Illumination Source: LED
- Battery Life: Over 4 years of continuous use (when used at 70ºF (21ºC)) at setting 4 of 8. *Extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance.
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Reticle Pattern: 3.25 MOA Dot
- Power Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Adjustment: 1 MOA Per Click
- Mount: Not Included
- Finish: Matte Black